"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

Trip to Costco

I made my appointment at Amara but I still have to wait a couple of days. I'm antsy so I figured I'd buy my food and have everything ready to go so that I can start as soon as I have my appointment.

I went to Costco and bought a mega pack of super lean, thin-cut steak, some real crab, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and pre-cooked frozen shrimp. I think one of the keys to success on this diet is going to be being prepared and having the food handy. I'm pretty sure that if I have to forage through the kitchen to find "something" to eat, I will be more likely to make a poor choice and cheat or to not eat at all which is a big no-no on this diet.

When I got home, I cut up the meat into what I thought would be about 3 oz. portions and froze them in individual ziploc containers. Now, within minutes I'll have a steak I can prep for lunch or dinner.

0 comments: