"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

Day 12 - Weight 123.6

I stuck to protocol all day today but I didn't write anything down, so nothing to write about on the menu front because....

I am very sick. Horrible sore throat, hacking dry cough, aching head, E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D. I laid in bed all day, only getting up to let the dogs out or fix my meals. I had hoped that letting my body completely rest would give it a boost to kick this throat thing but I am starting to feel myself breathing into my lungs. If I am not considerably better in the morning, I'm off to the doctor.

Last night my husband dreamed that he was eating a juicy chicken kabob with Persian rice and that it was so delicious and satisfying. Then suddenly, he freaked out with a sinking feeling, "Oh, no, I'm not supposed to be eating this!" The really funny thing is this: In the over ten years that I have known my husband, he has never remembered a dream that he had. This really IS a powerful diet. LOL!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Oh MY HECK that is so funny! I totally have had dreams EXACTLY like that (but mine was me eating desserts) and then it felt so real with the sinking feeling that I messed up all my hard work. I was so relieved when it was just a dream. HA HA HA too funny!!!

BTW: today I was officially down 40 lbs!! YA HOO