"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

Day 20 - Weight ??? - Traveling Day

Up early and headed back to Cali. What a waste that trip turned out to be... I still don't have a scale here in St. George, so I have no idea what my weight was this morning. It's good to be home.

LIQUIDS
  • 2 C coffee, 2 liters water

SNACK

  • Strawberries (eaten in the car on the way)

LUNCH
  • Pre-cooked steak strips
  • Spinach, steamed
  • WASA

SNACK
  • Grapefruit

DINNER
  • Crab w/ lemon juice & Frank's (we're out of Cholula!)
  • WASA
I know I ate a LOT of crab. Twice yesterday, which is a real no-no on its own, and then again twice today. Two reasons; one, I was really craving it. Not sure why. And, two, once you open the container of fresh crab, you have to eat it. So, as long as it's only a couple of days in a row, I think I'm OK. Not the best choice, I'm sure, but not horrible, either. I wonder what the nutritional value of crab is? Maybe that would explain why I was craving it. I'll look it up and let you know when I have it again in a week or so.

I'm really not feeling hungry between meals and I'm feeling very satisfied when I do eat. There was no way I could stretch out the snacks and meals when I started. But now, I feel great eating a fruit serving around 11 a.m. and then parsing out the food for the rest of the day.

On the diet so far I haven't lost weight well on traveling days. Also, I'm heading into the two weeks of my "female" cycle that traditionally add weight, bloating, etc. It will be interesting to see how the weight measures up in the next few days...

1 comments:

limonsammyy said...

The posts are really useful. Today i will be examining the submit everyday regarding newest revisions.
HCG Diet