"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

How do I get the HCG Diet?

OK. I've read everything I can get my hands on. I've talked to everyone I can find who knows someone who knows someone who has been on the diet. I've asked lots of questions. What went wrong? What didn't you like? Why did you choose that diet? Where do you go to get your HCG? Some people are ordering it from Canada and one woman was ordering hers from Singapore. Some people originally went to a doctor but now they do it on their own because it's cheaper. Google lists lots of sources. Some people only went to a physician. That sounds much better to me. I would be too nervous to inject myself with something I ordered off an internet site from Singapore! I have to say, though, that the woman using the products from Singapore looks fabulous and has had great success and no problems. So maybe I'm just a big baby.

There aren't many doctors or clinics in California that are offering this diet protocol. At least it's not easy to find them. However, there are tons of places in Utah that do. Why do I know this? We have a second home in Southern Utah that we use to get away from the hustle and bustle of Southern California life. So, I decided it was easier to just go there. It was a get-away, a chance to see friends & family who live there, and to start on my diet!

After researching alot of the diet centers and med-spas that were offering the HCG treatment, I really wanted to see Dr. Navar at the Best Life Health Center in St. George, Utah. He is a board certified medical doctor who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapies for both men and women and also in age management therapy. He was even mentioned in Suzanne Somer's book, "Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness." Funny enough, he was also the least expensive provider of the HCG protocol in the area. (If you can work directly with a physician it is usually cheaper because they aren't just trying to make money off of you like a diet center). I was excited to get my treatment there because I would also have an excellent resource to manage my hormones as I continue to age.

Sadly, I discovered that Dr. Navar had tragically passed away very suddenly a few months ago. He was a young, active father and husband in his 50's. What a shock! The clinic is still working things out during this transition and has another doctor coming in from Las Vegas a few days a week to treat existing patients as needed. But they aren't currently taking new patients. I was really bummed but I wasn't going to give up.

My second choice was Amara Med-Spa. http://www.amaramedspa.com/ They are a full service med-spa with a licensed physician directing the practice. I have to wait three days for an appointment. Urgh! I know that sounds really impatient and spoiled but by the time I was ready to make my appointment I had already been researching and weighing this option for a while. I am ready to go!!!

When I look down at my fat I am so excited to think that I may have found a real "cure" and that I may actually get my body back.

1 comments:

limonsammyy said...

I discovered your web page recently plus started follow your posts.Brilliant , i actually resembling your web publication so much. Dr Simeons