"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

Day 16 - Weight 122.6 (False Read) - NOT HUNGRY!

Today I missed my morning weigh-in and weighed myself after I'd had 2 glasses of water & my coffee. At that point, I was 122.6, which is .2 above where I was yesterday morning and exactly where I was a week ago. They say if you cheat, it takes three days to get back on track. We'll see...

This morning I took my husband to drop off his car at the mechanic and then on to work. On the way home, I hit the Farmers' Market in Laguna Hills. It's the only one they have on Fridays and it's right off the freeway on my way home from hubby's office. I bought the most beautiful strawberries, fresh picked spring greens mix, heirloom tomatoes, and asparagus. I also bought grapefruit, which looked fabulous. Unfortunately, I tried one for my morning snack and it turned out to be kind of sour. Bummer. I was really hoping someone would be selling fresh micro-greens but I didn't see any. I asked a few of the vendors and they said they didn't know of anyone selling them. I guess that's something I'll have to really appreciate when I'm in St. George because they have someone selling them at the Farmers' Market there on Saturdays.

IMPORTANT NEWS ALERT: I AM NOT HUNGRY TODAY. In fact, I cheated at dinner (extra protein, extra veggies) and actually felt stuffed. I don't know what happened, but I really like it. Maybe it's just because I'm feeling better. I definitely don't have any complaints.

LIQUIDS
2 liters water
2 cups coffee

SNACK
Grapefruit

LUNCH
Pre-cooked chicken w/ broth
Spinach (wilted w/ chicken broth)



SNACK
Apple

DINNER
Snapper, 150 grams
Asparagus, 150 grams
WASA

I cooked the snapper in the oven at 350 degrees for about 16 minutes with just a light salt and pepper, and a splash of lemon juice.


0 comments: