"Once I was beautiful. Now I am myself." Anne Sexton

Day 38 - Weight 116.8: LAST DAY OF HCG INJECTIONS!

Today is my last injection day. Weird. I'm ready.

I headed out to the Farmer's Market at Pioneer Square and picked up some microgreens, tomatoes, strawberries, and homemade Pico de Gallo. It's lovely to be out in the summer desert early in the morning before the heat rolls in.

After today, I'll stay on the diet protocol for another three days; same foods in the same amounts but with no shots. I hope it isn't too hard. It isn't supposed to be. Dr. Simeon hasn't let me down yet. :-) I'm not too worried about it.

LIQUIDS
  • 2 cups Coffee
  • 1/2 liter Water (Too much running around today. I just couldn't get it in.)

SNACK/LUNCH COMBO
  • Strawberries
  • Steak, grilled
  • Swiss Chard, steamed with Bragg's Aminos

SNACK?
I skipped snack tonight. (CHEAT)

DINNER
  • 200 grams chicken w/ Pico de Gallo (DOUBLE CHEAT: Extra protein & extra mix of veggies)
  • Fresh Tomato
I cooked the chicken with the Pico on top in tin foil packets for 25 minutes in a 375 degree oven. It was fabulous. Moist & Tasty!

2 comments:

HCG Slim Takes The Pain Out Of Dieting said...

I really love your way of writing you put the point on the island

Anonymous said...

HCG drops and hcg diet burn fat from your body and turn in to slim and healthy. HCG drops works very fast and effective manner. hcg-diet